Saturday, March 3, 2012

Another Test

I registered for another dispatch test.

This one is in Irvine, CA.

It pays more than what I make now.

We wouldn't need to move if I got the job.

There are probably a lot more people who applied for this job.

Chances are there are only 1-2 spots open.

So my odds of moving on in the process probably aren't that high.

----

On a side note, my head feels very full today. Heavy.

I'm wishing that I could be at home in bed.

Instead I'm at work.

Mornings come too early. Not that I can sleep in.

I usually wake up early, before my alarm goes off. And then when the alarm does go off, I'm exhausted.

So that's where I'm at today. Tired, hurting head, trying to stay positive about another chance at a new job.

How's your Saturday shaping up?

No comments: