Thursday, March 8, 2012

Michigan, Lansing

Many years ago, my little brother Tyler sat in Primary and sang a song.

He has since grown a foot or two or three.

I'm not sure if he's ready, but he must be, for he is going to teach and preach and serve as missionaries do!

Tyler got his call yesterday. He opened it via Facebook/Skype.

Dad plugged in his laptop to the TV and he was all alone in his dorm room. Then a few of his buddies came in and were able to share the moment with him.

I love that my brother is going on a mission.

He makes me proud.


I'm already praying for his safety in the mission field.

I love him dearly.

He's a goofy kid, so I know he'll have fun.






He's also had experience with serving others.




He's almost 19. He reports to the MTC (Missionary Training Center) on June 20. I can't wait for him to come home from school. I am excited to go to the temple with him.

I know he will make a great missionary.

I love you Elder Bell!!!

No comments: