Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Topic I'd Rather Not Discuss


I shudder at writing this. It's kinda gross. But I need your help. And it just might prove how shallow I am.

All you lovely ladies out there, how do you keep from getting acne?

I'm 28 years old and I still have the acne of a teenager. It's embarrassing to go to job interviews with pimples on my cheeks, my chin, my forehead. I've tried different cleansers, washes, scrubs, you name it. I've tried Neutrogena, Clean & Clean, St. Yves, Pro-Active. I use makeup remover at night so I don't sleep with makeup on my face. Once upon a time I even tried Clinique to no avail.

I know that part of the issue is genetics. I know that my siblings have all had issues with this. And it's not like I have massive breakouts. Just enough to make me self-conscious.

So what tricks and tips would you recommend? Any particular product that you swear by?

1 comment:

Cath said...

Origins Spot Remover.