Saturday, April 14, 2012

Movies I Should Not Watch While at Work

At my job, outside of business hours, we are allowed to have the TV on. We can play video games too. And on the weekends, I typically have control of the remote for the TV since my partner(s) usually play Battlefield.

Sometimes I watch action movies. Sometimes comedies. And sometimes I watch chick flicks.

Not always the smartest move. Especially if it's a movie I've never seen before.

Like today. I watched the movie "Juno" on TBS. Not really the saddest movie ever. But the ending totally made me tear up.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to talk on the phone to complete strangers when you're crying? Or on the radio to guys who know you?

Not that easy.

So I'll add Juno to the list that currently includes Armageddon, Deep Impact, and Marley and Me just to name a few.

Now that I've put it out there, I'm going to go finish "The Proposal."

No comments: