Friday, April 13, 2012

Oh Buddy!

Watch out world! I learned how to change the template of my blog!! It looks all cute and snazzy now! Not really my favorite design, but more my style than anything else out there. Plus I don't really know what my style is. A little problematic if you think about it...

Basically I'm just trying to personalize it. Make it me. But again, what is "me"?

Side note: we've had a significant storm roll through town today. We had hail!! It was itty-bitty, teeny-tiny, but it was hail!! I love severe weather. I know, I'm weird. Especially because I see the tornado warnings go out for the midwest, and I just want to be out there!

Is there a blog template out there of tornadoes?

I made a Mormon.org profile today. I'm not really sure what prompted me to do it. But I did it. It's under review right now, basically to make sure that I didn't put incorrect doctrine out there. And when they asked for a profile pic, I chose a picture of me from years ago when I was at an Angels game with my friends. It's a cool picture. Looking at most of my pictures, it's usually me and Earl. And they requested that you use a singular picture. So I had to cheat and go back a few years!

I'm jumping around a lot on this post. I just checked the radar for our area and it looks like the rain is just about over. Will probably have clear skies when I drive home in three hours. Boo.

So what do you think about the new look? Good? Bad? Ugly? I'm not really sure how to change it more...tips and advice are appreciated!!

And that's all she wrote folks!

No comments: