Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Home Again, Home Again!

Earl and I got home yesterday from Arizona. It was good to be home! I have no travel plans for the foreseeable future!

And thank goodness!

Traveling can be fun. Although I'm not big on the whole packing/unpacking thing.

While we were in Arizona this time around, we only looked at 2 apartments. I am so torn with all of the units we have looked at. The first one we saw this time had newer appliances, counter tops, and it had a big garden tub in the bathroom. This one was also gated (not that it was in a horrible area, just nice that it has controlled access). The second unit we looked at had a nice layout, good amenities like it's on a lake! and they have kayaks and paddle boats available to take out, and the size wasn't too bad. The appliances were older, looked like maybe they were from the early 80's. This isn't necessarily a bad thing-as long as they work, who cares? But I really feel that I was spoiled by seeing the unit at Sonoma Landing. That one really had everything I wanted in a unit.

It rained last night, pretty good too. And the wind was blowing. And Sage kept moving in and out of the blankets by me. So I didn't sleep that well. But it's comforting that my little cat likes to sleep by me. Sometimes a little annoying, but overall, I love that she likes to sleep with me.

So now I'm back to the grind. I'm at work today and we had the CEO of AMR (our new owners) come through for a tour. It's kind of funny seeing everyone freak out when a big wig comes through. In theory, we shouldn't be doing anything differently, but we all know that isn't how it works!

This has been a very disjointed post. But that's how my brain is working today!

No comments: