Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Results are In!

Okay, here's the scoop: I have decided on wearing a grey pin-striped skirt with a long sleeved, light blue button down shirt, with black heels. I will be wearing panty hose, which I am NOT looking forward to. But since it is the more professional look, I will do it.

I went shopping last night with Earl. He was so good. The shirt I ended up with is light blue and I got it from H&M for only $20! I will be returning the shirt I got at Express because I really liked the H&M one more with the skirt. So go me for saving money!

So that is a huge relief for me. I don't have to stress about what I'm going to wear. I will probably pull my hair back in a half ponytail with a side part. Simple, clean, slightly feminine, but still professional. Jewelry will be minimal, simple pendant necklace and stud earrings.

Well, now that everyone knows what I will be wearing, the only thing left to say is I am bored out of my mind!

I tried yoga yesterday for the first time and it kicked my butt! Wow! I could only do about half of the poses and movements and even then, I was a poor representation! I also went for a trail ride yesterday and my mount tried to get away from me twice. The first time she was spooked by a giant white bird that took flight right in front of her. The second time, she just wanted to race and run in a full out gallop. So I'm a little sore today. I'm trying to move and stretch today so that my muscles relax a bit, but sitting at a desk for 12 hours isn't very conducive to that!

But I do look forward to getting better at the whole yoga thing. I just want to be flexible and have some semblance of strength again. Plus I've heard that yoga is good for back issues. And I have a whole host of back/hip/leg issues. My hips were popping left and right last night. I will take that as a good sign.

Bored yet? Okay, I'll stop here. Happy Saturday!

No comments: