Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Need Your Help!!

CALLING ALL BLOGGERS!!

I need help! I have this interview coming up in just under 3 weeks. And I need clothes! I started doing some preliminary recon shopping for a suit and I am very disappointed with what I have found. I was hoping to perhaps get a new shirt to pair with the black pants I already have. You know, work with what I have so I don't have to spend a fortune.

But then I started thinking that I should get a suit, you know, be more professional and everything. Perhaps the board would be impressed that a young woman (I still qualify as a young woman, right?) would show up in a suit for the interview. 

But then I started look at the prices for just a jacket to pair with my pants. Holy cow! $200 just for a jacket? I was blown away! 

So basically this is what I have to work with:

1 Pair black wool blend pants from Express
1 black belt
1 Pair black patent leather peep-toe pumps
1 Pair red patent leather sling-back heels
Various camisoles, some with lace trim, some plain colors

I don't have a huge budget. Really, the cheaper the better. I'm sure my husband would prefer if I didn't spend anything at all, but we all know that's not going to happen! I'm open to all suggestions!!


1 comment:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Do you have a Ross? Or a TJ Max? What about a nice second-hand store? You know, the kind that only take name brand stuff? Sears sometimes has good sales. Or JCPenny.... occasionally.