Wednesday, February 8, 2012

News!

So I have taken to being lazy on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Earl has his computer building class and I don't have to work. So I'm all alone (except for the cat) and it's still relatively dark out. And chilly. So I stay in bed, and usually put an old movie on Netflix.

Yesterday I watched "Anastasia" with Ingrid Bergman and Yul Brynner. Not too shabby. Parts were a little annoying, but overall it was good.

And while I was in bed watching the movie, I got a phone call.

THE phone call.

Arizona was calling to schedule my oral board interview.

FINALLY!!!

I'm set to go on Monday, Feb. 27.

That day is also our 3rd wedding anniversary. So I guess we'll be going away for it after all!

Of course this now gives me time to shop for an interview outfit. :) Earl isn't too happy about that. Oh well!

Well, time to get back to training the new guy. Wish me luck!