Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Memories

So here are a few of my favorite memories from the day that I married my best friend. 


We got married on the beach at Little Corona Beach in Newport Beach, CA. The cliffs all around us were the inspiration for the artist who painted the Creation room at the Newport Beach LDS Temple. 

This is Bishop Johnson who married us. One of my favorite bishops!
 

First kiss as a married couple!!

Our photographer Adam did such an amazing job. He caught the moments beautifully!
 
 
Much to the dismay of my sweet mother, I got married in flip flops. It was perfect for the beach and I was comfortable. 

Samantha Rasmussen, Amanda Bell, me, Karah Brandt. My sister and my two very best friends. I'm so glad that they were all able to be a part of my special day. 

Well, there are some of the highlights. If you beg for more, or even if you ask politely, I may be inclined to post more. Hope you enjoyed them as much as I do!
 

1 comment:

Samantha R said...

I love your wedding pics! I am so glad I could be there for that awesome day!!!