Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Paranoia or My Fault?

Ever wonder if you are imagining things? If you're being paranoid? Or are you justified in your feelings?

That's where I'm at today.

There have been some things going on at work lately. I won't go into detail. Let's just leave it at not good things. Some of it has been going on for a year or more. Some as recent as today. And I wonder if I am imagining things. If I think things are much more sinister than they appear. Am I just overly sensitive? Am I seeing ghosts? Shadows in every corner?

I can't tell.

I am super stressed because of my job. I believe it is affecting my sleep. And turning my face into a playground for acne. Yum.

Talking about my feelings hasn't seemed to help much. I just get more upset and worked up over what's going on. Or isn't going on since I can't tell anymore.

I need a place of refuge. Peace. Comfort. Someplace where I can feel safe and protected. A place where I know that the issues at hand will be kept at bay.

A vacation.

A new job.

I'm trying for the latter. I have been selected to go back for oral boards for the Gilbert, AZ position. But I don't know when. And that stresses me too.

I have too much stress in my life right now.

I'm going to try yoga. I have a mat. Don't have a DVD or class or anything, but it's a start. Hoping it will help both my mind and body.

Only time will tell.

No comments: