Thursday, January 12, 2012

Off Morning

Woke up today with a pounding in my head. My teeth were clenched. Must've had a rough night. Yet I slept through most of it.

Our landlord's realtor is showing our place this morning. Earl cleaned the kitchen, table, and living room last night. I've been folding laundry. I'm not excited that people want to see the place.

#1-It's just a pain in the butt

#2-If the place gets sold, it's not likely the new owners want renters and would be tearing down the place.

#3-If AZ doesn't work out, we would need to find a new place to live. (No I didn't call them, I'm giving them until the 15th. Then I will call.)

#4-As much as I enjoy a clean home, I hate having to clean it for complete strangers. Such a hassle for someone who will only be here for about 5-10 minutes.

And that's my morning. They will be here in just under 2 hours.

Better go fold some more laundry.

No comments: