Friday, May 4, 2012

Busy, Busy, Dizzy...

Wow, I think I'm losing my mind!

That of course, implies that I had a mind to lose in the first place.

Any whozit, I'm at work today (shocker, I know) and I feel a little overwhelmed with life at the moment. In response to my previous post, I know now that my background check is moving along. My investigator call my work/employment references this week, so while I still feel as though I am in limbo, I feel more confident with this "status report."

I have taken on a new task at the barn this week. I started a blog. You can visit it at www.backbaytrc.blogspot.com if you so desire. I'd be stoked if you would follow it and share it with your friends. I'm just trying to create more awareness of the center. And a blog is so much easier to update and add pictures and it's very user friendly!!

I did it because I want people to know who we are and what we do. There's even a link on the blog that will send you to the "official" website if someone felt inclined to donate via PayPal.

If you have any suggestions on how to improve the look of the blog, PLEASE let me know!! I intend to do posts on the volunteers, the instructors, and do like a student of the month type deal. Even do a post on horse terminology. I want this to be a place where the students and their families can go to see themselves, the other kids, and really make it feel like a family. Also, I want them to learn. Like have one post dedicated to different types of tack, another to major horse anatomy, riding terms, etc.

I just hope that I have the stamina to maintain it!

But I am open to suggestions!

No comments: