Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Just Another Day in Paradise

As I typed that title the song by Phil Vassar came to mind. Now I'm singing it in my head. If I sang it out loud my partner would probably wonder what was wrong with me.

The sun is shining. The air is warm. And I am stuck inside.

But it's okay. I spent the last two days outside with the horses. I even got some sun (my shoulders and arms are currently pink, not lobster red like Earl thinks) and really enjoyed the weather. And I get to go back again tomorrow!

I haven't heard back from Arizona. I know that they won't leave me hanging. I just have to be patient a little bit longer. It's killing me to not know one way or the other. But this is a growth opportunity for me regardless of the outcome. If the answer is to come back out for the next step, I'm super stoked. If it isn't, I won't lie, I'll be super bummed.

Earl and I have our apartment search narrowed to approximately 4 places. We are also toying with the idea of perhaps getting a condo or town home. Not sure if that one will happen, but you get a whole lot more bang for your buck.

Keep your fingers crossed that I hear back sometime soon!

No comments: