Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Not Quite Sure What to Title This One...

Wow, so my brain is a little fried right now. I'm not even sure why I'm writing a new post, other than for the sake of a new post!

I'm currently in Arizona. I'm here to take the 2nd test in the hiring process for the Gilbert, AZ police dispatch department. It's cool, I passed the first test and scored high enough to come back for the next step.

So as Earl and I were driving into town tonight, I got a call from some guy at PD saying that they are experiencing technical difficulties and that they need to reschedule my test. Really? Seriously? I'm not from around here, mister! I can't just reschedule at the drop of a hat!

So what did I do?

I rescheduled.

Same day, tomorrow, but 12 hours later. I was supposed to test at 0800, but now I'm scheduled at 2000. If the issues aren't resolved by then, the next available time slot is Friday at 1100. I can do that. It would mean getting into OC right at the peak of Friday night traffic, but what other option do I have?

So I'm excited that I get to sleep in tomorrow. Yay!

In other news, the CD that MCO (Mormon Choral Organization-OCMCO/EVMCO) recorded back in June is finally being released! It will be available on Tuesday, Dec. 13. Very exciting. You can go here to listen to clips from the CD. There were over 400 adults singing, 200 kids, and 100 piece orchestra. So amazing!

So I'm also having some weird shoulder issue that isn't really resolving itself. I woke up a week and a half ago with a sharp pain in my left shoulder and numbness and tingling down my arm with little to no strength.  The general sharp pain is gone, but if I don't take my anti-inflammatory, it really starts to ache pretty bad. So I'm on the anti-inflammatory as well as a muscle relaxer. I typically take the muscle relaxer at night to help me sleep. I haven't even taken it yet tonight and I'm already loopy! That's why I'm not altogether sure why I was writing a new post...

Good night!

1 comment:

Samantha R said...

Hope the test went well!