Sunday, February 13, 2011

Making Ends Meet

Greetings! For those of you in the Orange County, CA area, or know somebody in this area, I am selling my SCUBA gear as well as my bedroom furniture set.

The furniture is solid wood, oak, to be specific. The bed is for a queen size mattress, one nightstand, and a tall dresser with wing-back mirror. The bed comes with headboard, footboard, and side rails. No need for a frame underneath, it comes with supports as well.

I also have scuba gear to sell as well. Most items are Aqua Lung brand. Libra BC (designed for women) sz M, Legend LX ACD Supreme regulator, Suunto Cobra dive computer, Aquaflex 5mm hooded vest, rolling duffel bag, I believe it is from the Destination series, and various other dive related items.

If you or anyone you know is looking to purchase, I can give you prices via e-mail. The furniture is being sold as a set, and the scuba gear I would like to sell as a set, but can sell piece by piece if needed. You can reach me at wiggnbill@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

No comments: