Wednesday, February 9, 2011

One of My Least Favorite Things

I'm gong to the dentist in an hour.

I'm scared. Out. Of. My. Mind.

I don't like the dentist. I've had poor experiences before. I have genetically weak teeth. It doesn't matter how much or how often I brush and floss, I always get cavities. Plus my gums are super sensitive. They always bleed. And I hate that scratching sound!! Sends chills through my whole body.

And to make it even better, I am going to a new dentist today. And to top it off, I haven't been to a dentist in over 4 years.

I'm scared.

I also need to have my wisdom teeth out. I'm not sure if my insurance covers that. I'm not sure if my insurance will cover all the work I'm sure will have to be done.

That's another reason why I'm scared. The cost. Oh buddy! Sometimes being a grownup isn't very fun. Oh well, I'm here and I can't go back!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm right there with ya! I despise going to the dentist too!