Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Confession

I caved. I was bad. I didn't keep my word.

I had a Coke.

Please don't be mad at me. I have a good reason! This whole daylight savings thing has messed up my schedule! And I spent the night on Sunday at my in-law's with the dogs. I laid (not slept) on the couch. The dogs walked on me. Then the one dog started whining at around 4am. My alarm went off at 530. Work started at 7. And went til 7.

I had a coke with breakfast. Please say it's okay! Please don't tell me I'm going to hell for drinking a coke.......

I will do whatever I need to to repent of this. Do I need to call my bishop? Man, I hope not, since Earl and I sent in all the paperwork for our sealing. It would just devastate me to be denied that all because of one little coke!

Oh yeah, did I mention that? Earl and I met with our Stake President to finalize our paperwork and it has been sent off to Salt Lake for review!! I'll keep you guys posted on that!

1 comment:

Samantha R said...

Yay! I am excited that your paperwork got sent off!!! oh and don't worry about one little coke :)