Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Time for Everything

Tis the season to be cold! Well, only sometimes. Earl and I decorated our first tree together this week. It's a little 3ft prelit guy from Target. It's absolutely perfect on a little wooden table that my mom gave me two years ago.

We picked out the ornaments. Earl picked out the garland. I'm not usually into garland-not that I'm against it, it's just that my family never used it. But he picked the sparkly red kind. I was skeptical. I wasn't sure if it would look okay or not. But once the garland and all the ornaments were on the tree and we plugged it in, it looked very nice.

Of course I had Earl take pictures. But of course I had him take the pictures before I pulled out the box of holiday decorations that had a little angel tree-topper in it. I unfortunately don't have time to post up the pictures right now-it takes for-ever for them to load. So those will be posted later.

Just had to share the joy of our first Christmas together as a married couple with the world! 

No comments: