Monday, June 11, 2012

Busy Week

Well, it's Monday.

Not my favorite day.

The next 7 days will be extremely busy for me. I'm working today. When I get home tonight, I have to do some laundry and pack.

Tomorrow Earl and I are heading back to Arizona for my medical and psych evaluations.

Wednesday morning I have my written psych exam.

Thursday morning I have my medical exam. Thursday afternoon I am meeting with a psychologist.

And then we drive home Thursday evening.

Friday and Saturday I have to work.

Sunday is Father's Day.

Sunday is also when Tyler gives his farewell talk in church.

My parents are driving him up to the MTC (Missionary Training Center) in Provo, UT on Tuesday. He reports on Wednesday.

Typing that brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy for him to go. He will be a great missionary. I love him with all my heart and I will miss him. I wish him luck, health, happiness, and so much more as he enters the mission field.

I'm tired just thinking ahead to this week. I'm thinking that when all this craziness is over I will sleep for an entire day.

At least I dream of sleeping for a whole day, and a girl can dream, right?

1 comment: