Saturday, October 24, 2009

Littls Bits of Random

Today has been my first Saturday off in I don't know how long. Not that I mind working Saturdays. Usually they are more mellow than the weekdays. But it's a little hard to be social with friends or family when they ALWAYS have Saturday off.

So today I am hanging with my in-laws. We all went to the Newport Beach Temple this morning and I had one of the most wonderful times. Then we went to breakfast at Coco's (mind you, it was noon). After that Earl had to head off to Rancho Santa Margarita to work with his DJ buddy for RSMHS homecoming dance. It's interesting that I can be away from Earl at work and be okay, but for some reason today is different. I miss him!! I guess I really am still a newlywed and want to spend every minute of every day with him.

So here I am, sitting on the floor, typing away on the laptop while Adam and Pops and Cathie watch O'Reilly Factor, missing my sweet husband. Gosh, makes you sick, doesn't it? Am I being too sappy? Could be...

I'm bummed too, because the ALCS Game 6 has been postponed til tomorrow due to rain. I was all set to cheer on my Angels to send the series to Game 7, but now THAT's not going to happen! Maybe I will be able to talk some people into going to a rodeo tonight...

3 comments:

Cath said...

Except I was looking at lolcats on my phone, not watching O'Reilly.

Health By Lisa said...

Sat was fun! I love family time w/ the Jones :-)

Megan Jones said...

Family time with the Jones is never dull, that's for sure!! Except when Fox News is on, then it's a one-sided conversation with the tv...still entertaining to watch!